fbpx skip to Main Content
888-41WILLS or 888-419-4557

NOTE: You may receive an automated text if we are unavailable to answer. You may opt out of text messages at any time.



In Georgia, the Probate Courts may grant Conservatorship of an adult resident who the Court finds lacking sufficient capacity to make or communicate significant responsible decisions concerning management of his or her property. Planning and preparation can avoid Probate Court, and proactively give you the power to choose the Conservator for your property.

A conservatorship is also required if your minor child inherits property due to an injury, settlement or inheritance; even if you are the natural parent and the natural guardian supporting the child.

Contact Us

Schedule your free 15 minute Discovery Call

SS Masked
GAWL round
GABWA round